The current version of web component is: v1.6.0
Bellow you can see the log of changes:
v1.6.0 - 2021-06-11
- Terms and Conditions
v1.5.2 - 2021-06-09
- Description of Gradient Method parameters.
v1.5.1 - 2021-06-03
- Display current date and time in UTC, in about page
- Gradient method parameters
- Service description
v1.5.0 - 2021-05-28
- Option to execute the Gradient Method.
- Option to query past executions based on algorithm and status.
v1.4.0 - 2021-05-17
- API for atmo-flud. Another service can trigger the execution of a scientific job, on behalf of a user, using the provided API endpoints.
v1.3.1 - 2021-04-16
- Force user to reconnect when the refresh token is not valid (has been revoked or expired).
v1.3.0 - 2021-04-15
- Administator page to monitor submitted jobs and run metrics.
- Use Authlib instead of flask_oidc_ex for integration with NEANIAS AAI Service.
v1.2.4 - 2021-04-01
- Allow user to provide a URL for input file of scientific calculation.
v1.2.2 - 2021-03-27
- CronJon that creates database backups will erase back up files created more than a week ago.
- Additonal resources needed by the application (e.g. redis & postgres) should be deployed before the application. They are not included in the kustomization anymore.
v1.2.1 - 2021-03-26
- Unit tests for webapp using selenium webdriver for firefox and chromium
- Set up the documentation link to docs.neanias.eu via environment variable. This is needed to point to the correct documentation's version, according to the deployment's version & environment.
- Post a new scientific job directly to K8S cluster, application does NOT use JQM to post jobs on its behalf anymore.
v1.2.0 - 2021-03-10
- Create about page to display webapp and scientific version.
- Logging configuration path.
v1.1.0 - 2021-03-04
- Automatic deployment to development environment
- Kubernetes deployment/configuration using kustomize
v1.0.0 - 2020-11-26
Atmo-flud scientific component
The current version of scientific component is: v1.3.1